Happy Friday the 13th! Today is also a full moon! Something I read earlier said that it won’t align like this again until 2049!
Anywho, I just found this captivating AMV and had to share! It is from the anime movie Princess and the Pilot. The video was edited really well to fit the beats of the music.
Rapunzel enjoys the great outdoors a little too much…
I just love this song! It makes me happy~ 😀 😀 😀
I totally want to try this recipe out for Valentine’s Day! I will have to have a lot of helpers to eat it though – the ingredients are quite rich!
Makes 16 Pieces
- 15 mini kit-kat bars (780 cal.)
- 6 milk chocolate bars (Hershey – 1260 cal.)
- 1/2 c. Heavy whipping cream (408 cal)
- Cocoa powder (12 cal. per Tbsp)
- Powder sugar (31 cal per Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp. Butter (102 cal.)
- Slivered almonds (optional)
Recipe Total: 2491 calories (without almonds)
Piece Total: approx 156 calories
(OhEmGee! I’m looking up calories! XD)
Have you tried anything like this before?
Thanks for reading~!