It’s easy to get so focused on my goals that I forget to step back and appreciate the good that is happening in my life right now. So I would like to just take a moment to share a few things that I am currently feeling thankful for. Here goes. 🙂
- I am thankful that through the Lord’s grace I have lost 56 pounds since January 1st, 2014.
- I am thankful that I am now able to squeeze into size 6 pants. (Say wut?!)
- I am thankful for those who share their ideas and experiences freely on the internet – they have been a huge help.
- I am thankful for my family and friends who are always looking out for me.
- I am thankful that I had a breakthrough and no longer think of myself as a boring person.
- I am thankful for the revelation of “false gods” in my past that were still affecting the now.
- I am thankful for discovering natural beauty products 🙂
- I am thankful that I made it to the top of the rock wall! (Yay!!!)
- I am thankful that I K.O.’d my happiness saboteurs today!
- I am thankful that I have been given the opportunity to assist others too.
For the next week I am going to be challenging myself to find three things that I am thankful for each day and praise the Lord in a special way. Feel free to join in!
Thanks for reading!