I totally want to try this recipe out for Valentine’s Day! I will have to have a lot of helpers to eat it though – the ingredients are quite rich!
Makes 16 Pieces
- 15 mini kit-kat bars (780 cal.)
- 6 milk chocolate bars (Hershey – 1260 cal.)
- 1/2 c. Heavy whipping cream (408 cal)
- Cocoa powder (12 cal. per Tbsp)
- Powder sugar (31 cal per Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp. Butter (102 cal.)
- Slivered almonds (optional)
Recipe Total: 2491 calories (without almonds)
Piece Total: approx 156 calories
(OhEmGee! I’m looking up calories! XD)
Have you tried anything like this before?
Thanks for reading~!