While my family was vacationing at the grandparent’s cottage up north this weekend, we had the opportunity to go paddleboating – which I have never done before this trip.
The Titawbawasee is a sizable river. See that speck in the middle of the pic? That’s what we looked like in comparison to our surroundings.
We encountered many many lily pads.
I would like to give a shout-out to all my paddle buddies this weekend – couldn’t have had this cool golden year experience without you!
Thanks for reading!
Golden Year Project: Complete!
Check out some of the nifty things I did down below!
- 2/14/2015: Oh Canada!
- 2/20/2015: Just do it! A Morning on the Slopes
- 2/28/2015: Facing the Rockwall
- 3/10-12/2015: The Amazing Chi-Town!
- 3/18/2015: On Target… or Not.
- 4/11/2015: The Tridge
- 4/17/2015: Play Me a Song
- 5/2/2015: Make a Run for It!
- 5/31/2015: Handy Dandy Eye Candy
- 7/2/2015: Tri-Harder
- 8/14/2015: Paddleboats Ahoy!