I’ve been planning on making this guy for over a year now and I finally did it!!! Happy Birthday Bobby!!! 😀 ~<3 Anna
Nerdigurumi’s “A Goomba-gurumi Pattern”
- Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Everyday Soft Worsted yarn in Cream
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn in Chocolate
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn in either Honey or Rust… pretty sure it’s Honey (threw out the label… sorry ^^;)
- Boye G6
- Bates E
I made a few minor changes to the Nerdigurumi Pattern.
- Used a G6 hook (cuz “G” is for Goomba :P)
- Different yarn/colors because I wanted it to look more accurate
- Alternate start instead of the ch 2 or magic ring. (ch 4, join to form ring. Ch 1, sc 6 into ring.)
- Decided against the invisible decreases because I wasn’t turning it inside out. Switched to an “E” hook to make tighter stitches instead.
- Opted for the glue gun approach to face items instead of sewing it on. XD